|(Model # PASSPORT-10V-DC-6)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Direct plug-in solution for Aastra, Nortel, Avaya IP, Alcatel, Altigen, Intertel, Mitel & Shoretel phones. Passport 10V-DC headset is a high quality, professional grade monaural headset solution for contact center use. Passport headsets use the same impact-resistant plastic used in sports equipment to withstand the intensity of the 24/7 center. Durable construction means fewer repairs and less hassles.
Includes Tuffset QD1026 modular connector cord for direct plug in situations where an amplifier is not required. Provides quick disconnect (QD) on one end and modular connector on the other end.
- Noise canceling microphone greatly reduces
background noise for a more professional sounding call
- Durable components for long product life
- Adjustable ratchet headband for secure, comfortable fit
- Left or right side microphone placement
- Flexible "gooseneck" microphone boom easily adjusts
and stays in position for consistent voice input
Cord compatible with the following IP phone models:
- Aastra - 480i, 9133i, 9112i, 9113i, 53i, 55i, 57i
- Avaya IP Phones - 2402, 2410, 2420, 4601, 4602, 4606, 4610SW, 4620, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4624, 4625, 4630SW, 4690, 5410, 5420, 5610, 5621
- Nortel - M3901, M3902, M3903, M3904, M3905
- Nortel (HGT adapter #202207 required) - IP Phone 1110, IP Phone 1120E, IP Phone 1140E, IP Phone 1150E, IP Phone 2001, IP Phone 2002, IP Phone 2004, IP Phone 2007
- Polycom - SoundPoint IP 500, SoundPoint IP 501, SoundPoint IP 550, SoundPoint IP 600, SoundPoint IP 601, SoundPoint IP 650, 300, 301, 430
- Snom - 300