|(Model # PASSPORT-10P-DC-6)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Direct plug-in solution for Aastra, Nortel, Avaya IP, Alcatel, Altigen, Intertel, Mitel & Shoretel phones. Passport 10P-DC headset is a high quality, professional grade monaural headset solution for contact center use. Passport headsets use the same impact-resistant plastic used in sports equipment to withstand the intensity of the 24/7 center. Durable construction means fewer repairs and less hassles.
Includes Tuffset QD1026-P Plantronics modular connector cord for direct plug in situations where an amplifier is not required. Provides quick disconnect (QD) on one end and moduler connector on the other end.
- Noise canceling microphone greatly reduces
background noise for a more professional sounding call
- Durable components for long product life
- Adjustable ratchet headband for secure, comfortable fit
- Left or right side microphone placement
- Flexible "gooseneck" microphone boom easily adjusts
and stays in position for consistent voice input
- Includes Passport 10P-DC (PASSPORT-10P-DC) and QD1026-P Plantronics cord (201797)
Cord compatible with the following IP phone models:
- Aastra - 480i, 9133i, 9112i, 9113i, 53i, 55i, 57i
- Avaya IP Phones - 2402, 2410, 2420, 4601, 4602, 4606, 4610SW, 4620, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4624, 4625, 4630SW, 4690, 5410, 5420, 5610, 5621
- Avaya Digital Phones - 6408D+, 6416D+, 6424D+
- Nortel - M3901, M3902, M3903, M3904, M3905
- Nortel (HGT adapter #202207 required) - IP Phone 1110, IP Phone 1120E, IP Phone 1140E, IP Phone 1150E, IP Phone 2001, IP Phone 2002, IP Phone 2004, IP Phone 2007
- Polycom - SoundPoint IP 500, SoundPoint IP 501, SoundPoint IP 550, SoundPoint IP 600, SoundPoint IP 601, SoundPoint IP 650, 300, 301, 430
- Snom - 300