Sennheiser HSL 10 Handset Lifter for Sennheiser BW900 and DW-800
|(Model # 500712)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
HSL10 Handset Lifter for Sennheiser BW900 and DW-800 automatically picks up or hangs up the telephone handset, even if no one is at the desk.
HSL 10 Handset Lifter Features:
- Connected to a compatible base station, which is in touch with a wireless headset or system
- Answering or ending the call on wireless system, one can send a command to the HSL 10 to raise or lower the telephone handset
- Works within the entire range of your system's base station
- Can be trained to recognize the sound of a phone's ringtone, so that even if one is not close enough to hear it, the HSL 10 will
- Passes the ring signal to a wireless system to inform one of an incoming call