Jabra LINK 180 Enabler Providing Switching between Desk and Softphones
|(Model # 180-09)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
LINK 180 Enabler Providing Switching between Desk and Softphones is actually a manual switch that enables users to answer calls from both desk phones and softphones using the same headset. Provides an easy and cost-effective migration path from traditional telephony to Unified Communications.
Enabler Switch Features:
- Calls can be answered from desk phones and softphones using the same Jabra Quick Disconnect headset - This makes Jabra LINK 180 ideal for offices and contact centers that are in transition to PC-based telephony or use a combination of desk and softphones to maximize operational efficiency
- If you already have a deployment of headsets, there is no need to buy new ones
- Enables use of Jabra desk phone headsets with PC-based softphones
- Manual switch for simple, hassle-free operation
- No need to switch headset when taking a call means never missing a call again
- Compatible with any corded Jabra QD headset, including Jabra GN1900, Jabra GN2000, Jabra GN2100 and Jabra BIZ 2400 Series
- Compatible with all leading desk phone and softphone brands
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac
- The manual switch guarantees easy, intuitive operation